CYCLO'CALM® POCKET with its clever little format is a food supplement specifically designed for women to contribute to comfort before and during the menstrual cycle.
CYCLO'CALM® POCKET offers a synergy of natural active ingredients that provide a soothing sensation for physical discomforts and pain (dysmenorrhea) related to menstruation such as cramps and stomach aches:
- Lycopode (Lycopodium clavatum L) better known under the name of wolf's foot, helps to maintain good comfort before and during the menstrual cycle.
- Our active Prickly Pear extract: TEX-OE, Opuntia mesocarp extract®. Extract of the fruit of Opuntia ficus indica.
FORM AND PRESENTATION:
NEW: Pouch of 24 tablets of 100 mg.
TO WHOM CYCLO'CALM® IS ADRESSED?
- To women before or during the menstrual cycle to promote well-being and comfort. One box covers a period of 1 to 2 cycles.
THE STRENGHT OF CYCLO'CALM®: Quality and Innovation
The quality of TEXINFINE laboratories natural products is our highest priority.
Thus, in our laboratories, our prickly pear extract is purified and its biological activity is controlled for its effectiveness in specifically preserving a molecule called cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate).
- Environmental: Our plant extracts come from cultivated plants without harming the natural resource.
- Quality: A quality control is carried out on the plant material in order to monitor the presence of undesirable substances: heavy metals, aflatoxins, betanin, cytotoxicity.
- Innovation: We have designed and developed our own ingredients, thus guaranteeing unique active formulas based on extracts of natural origin .
- Efficacy: Each batch is controlled in our laboratories to adjust the amount of extract according to the biological activity of the ingredients. Thus, the prickly pear exctrat is controlled and standardized to preserve Cyclic Guanine Monophosphate (cGMP).
Did you know? What is cGMP?
- Cyclic guanine monophosphate (cGMP), a key molecule in the relaxation of smooth muscle fibers, is therefore called upon to play a crucial role in maintaining good female comfort during menstrual cycles. cGMP, plays a crucial role in maintaining women’s well-being during menstrual cycles.
- 30% to 50% of women suffer from discomfort during their menstrual cycle, often characterised by stomach aches, cramps, excessive fatigue, mood disorders, headaches or nausea.
- The contraction of the uterine muscle causes inflammation that is felt as a cramp or contracture.
- Also discover: How is the mentrual cycle calculated?
When cGMP is present at normal levels,it participates in the relaxation of smooth muscles present in the vessels and uterus. This relaxation of the smooth muscle fibers causes relaxation of the blood vessels to maintain good blood circulation. During menstruation, cGMP levels may drop below the level needed for smooth muscle fiber relaxation. This deficit leads to a contraction of the fibers inducing a narrowing of the blood vessels and thus a reduction in blood flow in the muscles of the uterus. This is then that cramps occur with their inflammatory reaction that aggrave the pain. Maintaining an effective level of cGMP relaxes the muscle fibers, helping to reduce pain by calming the inflammatory process and contracture.